Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Start of a New Adventure!

Hey! How's everyone doing? So, once again I have been thinking...isn't it better to just start a new blog that belongs to me? Yea. Well, I have nothing against the Toku Warriors Blog, but you know, it's great when you got one for yourself right? I'll still be posting in the TWB, but most of my posts will be on here. Oh, and yes. For the people who didn't know me before from my NiroLegends Youtube Channel (that got deleted), my name is Kudo Niro. I am the president of an imaginary company called NiroLegends...Well it's got only 1 person in it so far.. (sad face). Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay fans. See you guys soon! :)
Ahh, I shall be know as MugenRed, GlenFire's Sensei. Credit for picture goes to OOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment